2019 Bishop's Cooperative Parish Meetings
Important News for New York Annual Conference Clergy and Laity
You are Invited to Take Part in an Intimate Conversation with Bishop Bickerton
Bishop Bickerton is committing himself to a day of conversation with each pastor and each church/charge between September 2019 and December 2020.
Please join him as part of a unique gathering of clergy and lay leaders especially designed to:
- Facilitate sharing of relevant and accurate information about the future of our denomination.
- Create small group opportunities for deep listening, understanding and sharing.
During these thoughtful discussions, Bishop Bickerton will provide information and seek input and feedback from each church/charge and their leadership.
He will meet as a combination of two Cooperative Parishes in order to make it possible to cover the entire Annual Conference.
Secure Your Registration Online Now
Detailed information has been mailed. However, if you have yet to register, please do so online.
Please visit our "Detailed Information and Registration" page to complete your registration.
In addition, please note the following key information:
- Meetings with clergy will begin promptly at 9:00am and end at 4:30pm sharp.
- Each clergy session will have two sections: A conversation with Bishop Bickerton and a meeting with the NYAC Leadership Development and Revitalization Team (Reverends Matthew Curry, David Gilmore and Doris Dalton).
- Clergy are asked to make every effort to ensure that key leadership from their church(s) are present for the evening session.
- Meetings with the laity from each church/charge will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
It is critically important that all clergy and lay leaders attend on the date/time selected.
|Register Now →|