Dear Clergy & Laity of the Annual Conference,
Please post this reference sheet where your church secretary and church leaders can refer to it.
Our Conference Center will soon be undergoing a renovation that has been years in the planning by our Board of Trustees. During this time, roughly May 4th through September, we will be relocating to temporary space on the Greenwich / Port Chester border. The renovation will primarily focus on addressing functional issues with our current building, including the installation of better insulated walls and windows, repaving of the parking lot and a re-design of our largest meeting space (the Perkins Learning Center).
Please see important details below about how to contact us during this period.
We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time and look forward to welcoming you to our new and improved Conference Center next fall!!
- Conference staff will be shutting down our computers this Wednesday at about 2:00pm to allow for final packing and preparation.
- Movers will arrive Thursday morning and work all day to set up our temporary office space in Greenwich
- Conference staff will be "off-line" from Wednesday at 2:00pm through Friday morning, so please be patient if you have sent an e-mail or left a voice-mail during this time.
- Please continue to send your mail to our address in White Plains. We will be picking it up daily and bringing it to our new location.
- If you need to send a package or overnight mail, please use the following address: NYAC, Attn: ____________, 55 Old Post Road #2, 2nd Floor, Greenwich, CT 06830
- E-mail addresses for those that work at the Conference Center will remain the same during our temporary move (see attached listing).
- Phone numbers for those that work at the Conference Center will remain the same during our temporary move (see attached updated listing).
- Please discontinue using the fax numbers you have on–file for the Conference Center and instead, use the new numbers contained in the attached listing. These are our new, permanent fax numbers.
- Due to construction, there will be no meetings scheduled at the Conference Center from May 4th until we reoccupy the building sometime in September.
- Our new temporary office is extremely small with almost no space for meetings. So we encourage you to call or e-mail us with any questions or needs during this time instead of stopping in. Nonetheless, if you require a face-to-face meeting, please let us know in advance so that we can make arrangements, which may include meeting off-site.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Here to serve the clergy and laity of the New York Annual Conference