The fight to eradicate malaria continues. Imagine No Malaria!
Teens Ten Year Commitment to Imagine No Malaria
Two teens have raised more than $100,000 in the fight against malaria. Learn More.
If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.
– African Proverb
Five Ways the United Methodist Church has Impacted Malaria
Since 2010, the people of The United Methodist Church through its Imagine No Malaria initiative have focused on reducing malaria deaths in Sub-Saharan Africa. In the process, the denomination has learned that “our God is able, more than able to do more than we can ask or imagine.”
Together, we have:
- Provided more than 4 million life-saving bed nets
- Renovated 61 healthcare facilities
- Treated more than 2.7 million people with malaria
- Protected more than 175,000 structures with indoor residual spraying (IRS)
- Trained thousands of community health workers and volunteers.