Prison Ministry & Advocacy
Take Action for Social Justice!
Christmas Cards Campaign 2017
A simple social justice project your whole Church can do!
- Click here to open templates of 8 different designs, 2 cards per page.
- Print the cards on cardstock or 28lb. paper.
- Card-size envelopes are NOT needed.
- Not sure what to write? Click here for suggestions.
- Be sure to use First Name only when signing a card.
- Cards with last names cannot be accepted.
- Don’t use a specific greeting - we don’t know who the card will go to.
- This can be done at: Worship • Coffee Hour • Council • Sunday School • Prayer Groups
- Collect all completed cards before December 4, 2017.
- Mail the cards together in ONE LARGE envelope to:
Sheila Peiffer, CBCS Coordinator
40 Lincoln Avenue
Wallingford, CT 06492
- CBCS will distribute cards to prison chaplains in CT and NY in time for Christmas.
For more information contact Sheila Peiffer: email@example.com
Thank you for bringing a small measure of joy to our incarcerated brothers and sisters.